Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) announced which has 18 occupations that will be able to enter Australia to assist in the country’s COVID recovery. Visa holders, who have been sponsored by an Australia business in a PMSOL occupation can request an exemption from Australia’s travel restrictions, but will be subject to a strict 14 days quarantine on arrival at their own expense.
Visa applications and sponsor nominations for any of the below positions will be given priority processing to assist in Australia’s recovery plans for COVID 19.
The 18 occupations (ANZSCO code) are:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Social Worker (272511)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)
If you happen to be in the position where you are either sponsoring a potential employee or being sponsored for one of the above occupations and have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our team of highly skilled registered migration Agents.