To manage South Australia’s COVID recovery response, an additional 70 occupations will be open to applicants currently residing offshore from Tuesday 28 September 2021.
The minimum requirements for state nomination include:
• at least 8 years work experience in the occupation or closely related occupation
• a proficient plus English level
Full requirements for each occupation will be shown on South Australia’s Skilled Occupation List from 10am, ACST, Tuesday 28 September 2021.
For South Australian state nomination, prospective applicants must:
• meet the Department of Home Affairs requirements
• meet the state-specific occupation requirements
• have skills in an occupation that is available on our Skilled Occupation List
Offshore applicants meeting the minimum published requirements can lodge a Registration of Interest (ROI) from 10am, ACST, Tuesday 28 September 2021.
Full details of South Australia’s state nomination requirements can be viewed here.
State nomination is a competitive process. There is no guarantee of receiving an invitation to apply for state nomination after lodging an ROI, even if the minimum requirements are satisfied. South Australia cannot indicate the likelihood of invitation or answer enquiries on this matter.
How to apply
Source: Government of South Australia